Designed with a difference, Bipin Pharma Equipment's automatic rotary bottle washing machine is a highly efficient and compact device with exceptional looks. Known for its durability, fineness and robust strength, this multi-featured machine meets the highest standards of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) for washing plastic and glass bottles. It operates using rotary principle with 100% automatic GENEVA mechanism and does not require manual unloading or loading of bottles.
Our versatile range of automatic rotary bottle washing machines rinse bottles either with pressurized air, water or both. This leads to contamination free wash from one bottle cycle to another, each cycle performs 4 inner wash (including one air wash) and 1 outer wash. It can also wash bottles of any shape or size such as square, round or flat as well, with an impressive output of 2600 to 9000 bottles per hour.
• High Grade Stainless Steel (SS) Main Body
• Polycarbonate Safety Hood
• Water Tank Made From SS 304/316
• Centrifugal Pumps to Wash Big Bottles of 500ml to 1000ml
• The exteriors and interiors of the automatic rotary bottle washing machine is created from premium quality stainless steel.
• The main motor of the machine houses power of 0.5 HP/ 415 Volts/ 50 Hz for efficient operation.
• The two pumps present in the system produce 1 HP of power each, equating to 2 HP.
• The water storage tank is made up of stainless steel (SS) 304, offering resistance against corrosion.
• Geneva mechanism with programmable interface for controlling the timing between two different washes.
• Advanced piston and block arrangement that ejects water at a high speed and aids in low consumption of water.
• Powered by 2 pumps and 2 water tanks, having a massive water storage capacity of 75 liters.
• Bottles move in a clockwise direction, where an individual solenoid is present for each bottle. This reduces the need of additional accessories or carbon plate too.
• Stationary nozzles are present to hold the bottles so as to avoid chipping at the neck.
• Adjustable working height ranging from 860 mm to 910 mm for comfortable and easy operation.
• The pumps and tanks are mounted on a portable stand for easy movement and maintenance.
• Stainless Steel (SS) glycerin fill pressure meter
• Special Flat Container Holding CupEnquiry