Our Automatic Rotary Bottle Washing Machine reflect our intricate design of out trained professionals which breathe in quality, durability and flawlessness making these machines highly demanded in markets across the globe.
Essential Features of the machine:
* Designed to clean vials, bottle and similar containers with utmost precision. Distinct processing operation are carried out by the machine. Machine works on A/C current.
* Independent line connections for various systems is provided, along with an additional connection for washing & rinsing the outside of the container.
* The driving machine is placed at the bottom part and it is equipped with a cone pulley and friction wheel for controlled movement.
* The rotation speed is one round per minute with the capacity to wash 2000 to 9000 bottles an hour.
* The rotting plate is fitted with 16 manifolds which have 5 spraying tulips/ bottle holders each.
* The holders are fitted with spray nozzles with adjustable neck rings for wahing various sized of bottles.
* 5 stations are provided which include one for spraying on top of bottles which is for the external cleaning. The remaining 4 stations can be connected to jets of detergent, steam/ hot water as per client requirement.
|Mohel||BPE- 64||BPE - 96|
|Output / Hour||2600 to 6000 Nos.||4300 to 9000 Nos.|
|No. of Container Holder||64||94|
|Direction of Movement||Clock wise|
|Electrical Specification||Main Motor||0.5 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz.|
|Pump Two Nos.||1HP X 2 = 2 HP / 415 Volts / 50 HZ|
|Electric Heater||3 Kw.|
|Tank Capacity||75 Ltrs. S.S. 304 (2 Nos.)|
|Wash Cycle||4 inner + 1 Outer|
|Working heights||860 to 910 mm|
|Machine Dimensions (In mm)||1500 (L) x 1750 (W) x 1300 (H)||1500 (L) X 1750 (W) x 1300 (H)|
|Case Dimensions (In mm) Two Cases||Machine||1600 (L) x 1600 (W) x 1550 (H)||1600 (L) x 1600 (W) x 1550 (H)|
|Tanks||1550 (L) x 1000 (W) x 1550 (H)||1550 (L) x 1000 (W) x 1550 (H)|
|Net Weight||450 Kgs.||550 Kgs.|
|Gross Weight||750 Kgs.||900 Kgs.|
|Change parts required||(A) Neck Dia: Bottle holding pocket.
(B) Flat Container: Special type of cup.
|Container Size||Round Shape||Ø30 mm to Ø100 mm
Respectively Height 50 mm to 270 mm
Ø20 to Ø28 Neck
|Ø30 mm to Ø80 mm
Respectively height 50 mm x 270 mm
Ø20 to Ø28 Neck
|Flat / Square||30 mm to 100 mm (Lenght)
Respectively10 mm to 50 mm (Width)
Respectively height 58 mm X 190 mm
|30 mm to 80 mm (Length)
Respectively 10 mm to 50 mm (Width)
Respectively height 58 mm x 190 mm
Consumption Of Water:
|Model||BPE - 64||BPE - 94|
|First Wash||200 Ltr/ Hr.||230 Ltr./Hr.|
|Second Wash||No consumption as such, water loss during re-circulation shall be compensated OR Air Wash.|
|Third Wash||200 Ltr/Hr.||230 Ltr./Hr.|
|Fourth Wash||No consumption as such, water loss during re-circulation shall be compensated OR Air Wash.|
|Outside Wash||200 Ltr/Hr.|
* Geneva Mechanism.
* Four inner (Included one air wash) & one outer.
* Sequence of washes to customer's choice.
* Easy operation.
* Stationary nozzles eliminate contamination of water cycles.
* Easy loading and unloading.
* Individual solenoid valve for each washing sequence, that eliminates carbon plate and other accessories reduces leakage and maintenance to minimun.
* Higher capacity centrifugal pumps to wash bigger bottles (500 & 1000 ml.).
* The stationary nozzles avoid chipping of bottle necks.
* Pumps and tanks are mounted on portable stand for easy maintenance.
* Bottle guide system especially for lightweight bottle.
* Pumps and Tanks are mounted on portable stand for easy maintenance.
* Separate panel control to avoid any short circuit due to spraying of water.
* S.S. glycerin fill pressure meter.
|Electrical supply||3 Phase + Neutral + Earthing|
|Electrical load||2 KW + 3 KW for heater|
|Air Pressure||Minimum: 6 Bar pressure 5 CFM|