Bipin Pharma's fluidized bed dryer is one of the many types of equipments that is used in the pharmaceutical industries mainly due to its extensive advantages in the granulation area. During the process of granulation fluid bed dryer plays a main role since it helps in drying out the material. This in turn helps in achieving the proper content of moisture that is required in the formulation of tablet granules which can later be compressed into tablets.
It is important to understand the fundamentals of a fluid bed dryer in order to figure out how it works.
• The drying method specified as continuous or batch type is used during the process of drying of all kinds of liquid concentrates.
• Versatile drying method allows for a reduction in energy requirement of the spray dryer plant during the second stage of fluid bed dryer for production of instant products.
• The top fluid chamber is separated from the air distribution chamber by a perforated plate specifically designed for this machine.
• Hot air is introduced in order to dry the wet materials. The vibrating mechanism helps in providing forward agitation to the product inside the machine at quite a controlled rate.
With an increase in air flow, the fluid bed dryer tends to expand, hence resulting in the powder particles to move in a turbulent manner. When the air leaves the fluidized bed dryer, it passes through the filter which then collects the fine particles. Due to the fact that FBD has a good rate of drying out the particles therefore, the materials that are put in FBD get dried in minimal amount of time. For more information, contact us anytime.
Particles present in the fluidized bed dryer tend to have electrostatic charge. Many of the pharmaceutical companies tend to burn the materials inside the FBD. One of the main problems that is faced while operating FBD is the fact that a blockage is always experienced when it comes to the outlet filters.
Bipin Pharma Company takes pride in contributing an extensive range of equipments, products and innovative solutions that are at par with the current technology in the market. We understand the needs of our customers, therefore the FBD is made top of its class by our skilled set of scientists and engineers who excel at their craftsmanship.
• Application of FBD is industrial
• The voltage of the machine stands at 280V
• The power consumed by it is 1.2 KW
• Automation grade of FBD is semi automatic
• With a phase three unit, the body of the machine is made out of stainless steel.Enquiry