Vacuum Tray Dryer (VTD) is an important laboratory equipment used for drying high grade oxygen and temperature sensitive materials. They are specifically designed to dry hygroscopic substances (products that attract moisture from their surroundings), leaving minimal residual moisture in them. Bipin Pharma Equipment, the leading pharmaceutical machinery equipment manufacturer of India, houses an extensive range of vacuum tray dryer to meet the unique requirements of food, medical, automobile, pharmaceutical and aeronautical research.
Our vacuum tray dryers are powered by advanced heat transfer system that ensures uniform distribution of heat between the plates and the sample. The sample is sterilized at a high pressure prior to the drying process so as to eliminate any form of microorganisms or contaminants present in them. On successful sterilization, the sample gets dried at a temperature range of 90°C to 120°C for a pre-set period of time.
• Main Body Crafted From SS 304 / SS 316 / SS 316L Graded GMP Models
• Hollow Shelve SS 316 Pads with Flow Baffles
• Trays Made of SS 304 / SS 316
• The exterior is made up of heavy duty stainless steel (SS) grade 304 / 316 / 316 L for a superior finish.
• The inner chamber is made from durable, moisture resistant and robust SS 304.
• The hemispheric door is created from SS 316 and is supported by flanges.
• The insulation inside the chamber is 100% enclosed and guarded by a removable stainless steel panel.
• The buffed trays have mirror finish and come with rounded edges and corners for safe operation.
• Improved ergonomics thanks to the large tray size, front & back access and flanged door design.
• Advanced digital temperature control system backed by solenoid pneumatic valve for hot water inlet.
• User-friendly digital panel, indicating the pressure, temperature and overall time for operation.
• Drain valve and vacuum break valve fixed at the vacuum chamber to achieve desired setting.
• Equipped with nitrogen purge nozzle, validation ports and Halar lined inner components for corrosion-resistant applications.
• Transparent silicon gasket present at the door for 100% soundproofing and weatherproofing.
• Receiver and Condenser in either SS 304 or SS 316
• Shelves Movable System on External Trolley
• Wall Panel/Skirting all across the body of VTD
|Model||VTD 6||VTD 12||VTD 18||VTD 24||VTD 36||VTD 48||VTD 96|
|Capacity in Trays||6||12||18||24||36||48||96|
|Number of Shelves||2||6||6||8||12||8||12|
|Trays Per Shelf||3||2||3||3||3||6||8|
A Vacuum Tray Dryer is an industrial drying equipment that works by creating a vacuum within an enclosed space, thereby lowering the boiling point of the solvent and facilitating the removal of moisture from materials. Here are some of the main application areas :
In summary, a Vacuum Tray Dryer is an important tool in any industry that requires the drying of temperature-sensitive, hygroscopic, or oxidation-prone substances. Its main advantage lies in its ability to dry materials at lower temperatures, thereby preserving the quality of heat-sensitive materials.